In the past two years, the sales of second-hand bikes have significantly impacted the sales of new bikes. The uncertainty of the economy in India has shifted the auto buyers’ plans toward a Used Bike Valuation purchase.
However, the influence of the Covid-19 pandemic has also influenced the automobile market sales across the country, as a survey reported in Financial Express.
If you want a second-hand bike as suits your budget and efficiency to drive, the go for it. Hey, wait! You must check its real-time value prior to buying it online or in-store. Why not opt for online valuation tool and get almost accurate vehicle-related predictions for the coming five years. Think about Orange Book Value; it won’t disappoint you.
Things You Must Know If Heading For Purchase Of Used Bike:
Is a good condition motorbike with well-equipped features and reliable performance you need? Buying a second-hand vehicle is not less than a risk, as what you see is never guaranteed what you get. But, now with the availability of valuation tools you can find used bike price at OBV.
So, get yourself prepared to have acknowledged tips before you invest in any used bike on a trust basis only. Below are some things you should know.
1. Your Personalized Needs and Purpose: The choice of a used bike might confuse you with an endless of options available. Therefore, better is to find the purpose of your bike purchase, which means your ultimate utility.
Like you need for long routes trips, or everyday travel to locations including market, job, college, etc. This will help you get the efficient motorcycle to joy driving and have convenient reach to the commute destination you want. The choice comes with superbikes, vintage bikes, adventure bikes, etc.
2. Reliable Research Is a Must: If you have no idea about bike purchases, must do complete research at different websites and find best model for you. Else you can explore options available in the market. The ideal is the seller or dealer with a second-hand bike should be authorized. Both of the ways are okay when you have a variety of options.
This will also help you to a find at good condition and you will get an estimate on used bike prices with other comparing ways, including features, performance, and other specifications.
3. Complete Inspection: It is never suggested to invest in a second-hand bike without inspection. A thorough inspection is good to check the condition of bike. It will give you real-time findings on the pros and cons of the bike.
You can even know better about the bike’s physical to mechanical functions, overall performance, and more. If you are unable or have no idea, take the help of any authorized mechanic.
4. Check For Chassis: Of course, that important to know on chassis number when you finalize the bike. It should be the same on plate and engine; this is efficient to learn more about the old bike you are investing in.
Don’t miss to check on the chassis number as mentioned on the registration certificate. Just match everything carefully before handing over the payment for the automobile.
5. Service History: There is no point to buy in a vehicle with zero to missed service history. The authorized seller will give you all the necessary documents on the service records of the automobile. It will help you to know the basic maintenance of the vehicle.
Check if the service history documents and receipts are genuine or from a roadside mechanical service provider.
6. Documentation Is Authentic and Proper: Whether you buy a second-hand bike online or from localized sellers, just inspect every documentation. This is highly preferable to know that a vehicle purchase is genuine, the seller is verified, etc. The listed documents must need to be as follows.
- Registration certification
- Pollution under control certification
- Regional transport office form (28, 29, and 30)
- Sales or purchase receipt invoice
- Bike insurance (that needs to be transferred to the new owner)
- No objection certificate (NOC)
7. Ask For Negotiation Rates If Needed: If every inspection and things are up to mark moreover you are satisfied, ask for the best quote on second hand bike price. Have you made up your mind to invest in a bike within its real-time evaluation and terms of payment?
Go for it. You can check for bike value on OBV Bike Valuation Tool to know on default and benefits you will get within the coming years.
The Bottom Line:
Above mentioned are the important points which you must check before making any purchase decision. The perfect inspection of on-bike performance and features will give you a better idea about the right price of used bike.
Also Read: Best 4 Stroke Dirt Bike For Trail Riding