Dirt bikes for kids are offered at all types of prices. We have spent a long time browsing the internet to find out how the market changed. And the pivotal point is, 2021 is going to be an exciting year for many budding riders. The team confirmed that interest in children’s bikes has increased significantly. Isn’t the family looking for a job that everyone can do, having a better time together? Whatever the reason, now is a golden opportunity to think of this cross as junior entertainment.
Related Post: Best Bike Rack for SUV
Why can dirt bikes be a considerable idea for kids?
I remember my childhood days as an amateur driver. I was only five years old. Just the roar of a bike used to make me eager to ride dirt. Those of my days are memorable. The gas odor on my bike gloves, and small jumps used to inspire me. I got turned into butterflies with excitement.
It can be an unforgettable thing for a kid if he learns to ride a dirt bike at an early age because it will thrust him with passion. Even the Junior MX can learn to ride a dirt bike, balance, harmonize, and discipline. Maintenance and cleaning of your bike provide opportunities for growth. Riding a small MX bike requires both mechanical prowess, concentration, and dedication.
It’s not just the Junior Cross competition, but for many kids, it’s an important part of this experience. Family rides out trail riding, the adventure also plays a role. If your child is showing interest in the dirt, encourage and support them as soon as possible. They are not adult riders, so handle it sensibly.
What do you need to ensure in a dirt bike for kids?
The best children’s dirt bikes offer a selection of tire sizes, types of throttle controls, engine sizes, and more. The upgrade path for the brand family is also important. Once your kids are fond of a dirt bike of a particular brand, they are supposed to have fidelity to that brand for the rest of their lives.
You should be aware of the cheap imported bikes advertised on the internet. There are many children’s dirt bikes that are recommended on low-quality, under-built motocross websites. The quality of the suspension and brake components is important for your child to ride safely. It seems like children want to buy a cheap dirt bike, but it seems to be the economy full of counterfeit.
Low resale value, regular breakdowns, and poor handling all are reasons to avoid cheap dirt bikes entirely. As soon as the child continues or drops it first, he gets tired of MX riding. The final guide to buying an affordable dirt bike provides a handy tool for making the best buying decisions!
Please buy at a high price as long as you can afford it. This is the principle for all MX purchases. Even more important for children’s bikes. You can ensure better resale value and better handling with fewer failures. A better bike leads to more confidence, a faster pace, and ultimately better results. In this case, probably you should consider electric bikes. More interesting!
There are a couple of features to be kept in your mind when picking the best motocross bike for the Junior MX Star!
Amazon Recommended Dirt Bikes for Kids
A list of the best dirt bikes for kids
Now take a look at the list of suitable dirt bikes for 12 to 13 years old.
- SYX MOTO Dirt Bike
SYX MOTO is a renowned brand for kids’ Dirt Bikes. Holeshot is one of the best gas-powered dirt bikes for kids. Specifications you can find by clicking on the link above. However, I am listing it here for you.
- It is especially for adult bikers, but kids can also ride.
- Weight is (27kg) 60lbs.
- It has both front and rear suspension.
- Disc brake style has been integrated here.
- Real 2-stroke engine.
- 30 mph maximum mileage.
- 365-day free customer service.
- Kuberg Trial Hero
- Perfectly suited for 5-12 years old.
- The weight of this dirt bike is 33kg (73 lbs).
- The seat height is 52cm (20.5″).
- It is an electric, 2-hour ride, and 6-hour charging.
- Speed and torque can be adjusted to the level of a child.
- An enticing feature is, it is password protected.
- The mileage is 27 kph (17mph).
- The price is $1,500.
3. Husqvarna TC 85
- The target rider group for this bike is 10-15 years old kids.
- The weight of this bike is 68kg (150 lbs).
- The seat height is 89cm (35″).
- It is an 85cc bike with a 2-stroke.
- It has a single-cylinder, and the efficiency is 25.36hp.
- The mileage is 105 kph (65mph).
- The current market price is $6,800.
4. Yamaha TT-R110E
- The age range for this bike is 12-14 years old.
- The weight of particularly this dirt bike is 72kg (159 lbs).
- Seat height is 67cm (26.4″) which is pretty optimum for children.
- It is a 110cc bike with a 4-stroke and a single cylinder.
- It has an automatic clutch with 4-speed.
- The mileage is 89 kph (55mph).
- The current price is $2,300.
5. Honda CRF125F
- Best suited for tender-aged children (13-15 years old).
- Weight is a bit heavy, 88kg (194 lbs). Can be problematic to handle for a kid. So, check this issue before purchasing.
- The seat height is 78.5cm (30.9″).
- It is a 125cc bike with a 4-stroke and a single cylinder.
- The mileage is 105 kph (65mph).
- The current price is $3,300.
Leave a Reply